Sunday, October 25, 2009

Welcome to Texas Raymond Jessop, Let's Rodeo!


I can hear the wind whisper my name
Tellin' me it's time to head out again
My horses are trailered and the lights are shutdown
I'm long overdue for headin' outta town
Gotta fever that they call the rodeo
Just enough winners and make the next show
Sometimes you make eight sometimes you hit dirt
Go on pin another number to the back of my shirt!

~Radney Foster
Like Texas in 1880


Americans Against Abuses of Polygamy is a non-profit, conservative feminist, human rights organization, based in Texas. The AAAP is dedicated to educating the public on the human rights abuses inherent within the cultural practice of polygamy, worldwide and within the United States, and the potential dangers of decriminalization of the felony practice. www.TripleAP.org

No comments:

Post a Comment